Blog Archive

Sunday, February 22, 2009

WOW there doing it again for the forth time. . .






I dislike these speed racer movie scripts but love to watch car's going extremly fast on the big screen. . .the first one was ok and the second movie sucked . . .Loved tokyo drift . . .I don't watch these films for content anyways. . .I'm all about the flash and showoff stuff. . .but these films just make import turner's look bad. . .then the folks on the streets that make car enthusiast look bad also. . .So if you broke and down for your motorsport. . .motorcross whatever hold it down again for The fast and the furious 4 . . .this is SIDEWAYZ and I got's to slip. . .peace

3 comments:

linda lee studio said...

Nobody watches these movies for content... only to see the fast cars, hot chicks and guys.... lol

I like to drive too, and I admit that I love these movies (except #2 - ick!) for the driving. And for Vin.

Sidewayz said...

WOW. . .thx

Anonymous said...

cant't wait to see this movie. . .